Did you know that nearly every household in San Diego, CA has a clog at some point? Some people try to fix it with store-bought remedies, but these methods often don’t work and can even make the problem worse. If your drain is truly blocked, you need professional help. One option is hydro jetting. This blog post will give you a complete guide about hydro jetting so that you can decide if it’s the right solution for your clog. Keep reading to learn more!
What is hydro jetting?
Hydro jetting is a drain cleaning method that uses high-pressure water to remove clogs and build-up from your pipes. It is also sometimes called hydro scrubbing or water jetting. This method is different from traditional drain cleaning because it doesn’t rely on harsh chemicals or manual labor to get the job done. Instead, it uses pressurized water to power through stubborn clogs.
Hydro jetting works by using a high-powered stream of water to break up clogs and push them out of your pipes. The water pressure is so strong that it can even remove tree roots and other tough obstructions. A professional will insert a hose with a specialized nozzle into your drain. The nozzle will emit a high-pressure stream of water that will break up the clog and clear your pipes.
What are the benefits of hydro jetting?
Hydro jetting has many benefits over traditional drain cleaning methods.
- Less invasive: Hydro jetting doesn’t rely on chemicals or manual labor, it is less likely to damage your pipes.
- More effective: Hydro jetting can remove even the most stubborn clogs, including tree roots.
- Preventive: Hydro jetting can also be used as a preventive measure to clean your pipes and prevent clogs from forming in the future.
How To Clear Clogged Drains with Hydro Jetting?
If you’re dealing with a clogged drain, hydro jetting may be the solution you need.
- Check to see if hydro jetting is the right solution for your clog. Hydro jetting is a more effective solution than traditional methods like chemical drain cleaners or manual labor, but it’s also more invasive. If your drain is blocked by a tough obstruction like tree roots, then hydro jetting is likely your best option.
- Contact a professional to come and hydro Jet your drains. Not all San Diego, CA plumbers offer this service, so be sure to ask around or do a quick Google search to find a local company that specializes in hydro jetting.
- Once the professionals arrive, they will insert a hose with a specialized nozzle into the drain. The high-powered stream of water emitted from the nozzle will break up the clog and clear your pipes.
- Enjoy unclogged drains! Hydro jetting is an effective way to clear even the most stubborn clogs. Plus, it can also be used as a preventive measure to clean pipes and prevent clogs from forming in the future.
If you’re looking for a professional plumber to help with your hydro jetting needs in San Diego, CA, look no further than By The Book Plumbing. We specialize in drain cleaning and can help you get your drains unclogged quickly and effectively. Contact us today at 866-441-8511 to learn more!